What makes our approach different?
- We exclusively work with female candidates for 100k-plus positions
- Our customers come from different areas of industry and include non-profit organisations
- During the intake, we carefully look at the content of the position to be filled, but also at the organisation, its strategy, culture and management style
- We believe that a placement decision is made based on both proven track record and experience and on the talent and ambitions of the candidate
- At & Female Capital, the executive search process does not end upon placement of the candidate: a transition coaching up to a year after placement, is an integral part of our approach.
- Each assignment is taken on and executed by both partners together which creates an added value in 2 views and perspectives on organisation and candidates
'With so much potential female talent, the Netherlands do not need legal quota for management and executive functions.'
'More than half of the CEOs and Managing Directors indicate that they would like to integrate more female talent into their organisation in order to get a ‘mixed leadership'.'
Top management positions
'Until now, even though the issue is discussed over and over again, somehow the female talents do not make it into top management positions.'
Distinct and efficient
'That's why & Female Capital developed an unique approach: distinct, efficient, accessible and highly appreciated by women.'
Code Executive Search Talent naar de Top
'' & Female Capital has signed the so called ‘Code Executive Search Talent naar de Top’. As an executive search firm that focusses exclusively on female candidates, we naturally endorse the commitment to include more females in the selection processes for executive positions.'
Uw browser is niet meer van deze tijd!
Update uw browser om optimaal van deze website (en vele anderen) te genieten Nu updaten!